Expert Series: Converting Patients to Virtual Visits with Darryl Yardley
Now that we are entering a new normal and re-opening is underway, there are lots of questions and concerns about patient care post COVID-19, including:
- How do you decide which patients require in-person care vs patients suited for virtual vs those who would do best with a hybrid approach?
- What are the best ways to market your practice in the ‘new normal’, including educating doctors, partners, and other referral sources about your upgraded practice?
- What types of assessments and treatments are suited for virtual care?
You probably have many other questions as well! To help you figure it out, we’ve asked Darryl Yardley to answer these questions and more in a complimentary 60 minute + online course.
Darryl Yardley is a physiotherapist and founder of Mentorship Bootcamp, a program that offers clinicians business training and career coaching.
Top concerns that we will address on this course:
- Who is appropriate of virtual care
- How to perform an effective assessment
- Marketing of your services
This course is perfect for physiotherapists and relevant to all healthcare professionals.
PT, B.Kin (Hons), M.Sc.(PT), M.Cl.Sc.(Manip), FCAMPT
Darryl has been a physical therapist for more than a decade. He is a clinic owner and the Chief Operating Officer for Clinic Accelerator where he supports 500+ clinic owners with their operations, recruitment and clinician performance. He has mentored and helped thousands of Physical Therapists become all-star clinicians, clinic directors, and equity partners. He is past chair of the Private Practice Section of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association, co-author of "Diagnosis and Management of Femoroacetabular Impingement", and is a professor of Business and Leadership in Physical Therapy at Western University.
Course Material included in this course
Converting Patients to Virtual Visits
Why is Virtual Care Necessary?
The Future of Physiotherapy
Candidates for Virtual Care
New Patients and Conversions to Virtual Care
How to Convert
How Darryl Shares Education