An Introduction to Embodia for Vestibular Rehab Pros
This free online course will explore the features and functionality available for vestibular healthcare professionals on Embodia.
In this course, participants will learn how to:
- Find and prescribe free vestibular exercises, including specifying tracking such as holds in breaths, specific notes, sets, and reps
- Find and share free vestibular patient education
- Find additional paid vestibular resources
- Build questionnaires from templates and from scratch
- Share questionnaires with patients and then monitor results over time
- Build your own diary, such as a sleep-tracking diary
This free online course is for all vestibular physiotherapists and professionals. While Embodia offers an all-in-one platform for all physiotherapists and rehabilitation professionals, this webinar will focus on vestibular-specific features.
PT, Co-Founder of Embodia
Maggie Bergeron is a registered physiotherapist who received her Master of Science in Physical Therapy from McMaster University in 2009 after completing her undergraduate studies at the University of Ottawa where she played on the women's water polo team.
Maggie is the co-founder of Embodia. She continues to see a small caseload of patients virtually and holds a Status-Only Appointment (lecturer ranking) with the Department of Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto.
Embodia is an all-in-one practice management system that lets clinicians and clinic owners power their practice all from one platform.
We are on a mission to transform the way healthcare is delivered by empowering clinicians with the tools, technology, and education to deliver data-driven care, and empower clinics and clinic owners to maximize their success.
Embodia offers an unmatched breadth and depth of services including recorded and live online courses, HEP, telerehab, billing, charting, reporting, scheduling, two-way messaging, and more.
We are committed to building new solutions for an antiquated healthcare system and to helping physiotherapists and rehab pros globally redefine themselves and their expertise in a changing world.
Course Material included in this course
How do home exercise programs work on Embodia?
Embodia provides patients with easy access to their home exercise programs from free mobile apps (Apple and Android) and online (via all modern web browsers).
A simple interface with clear instructions guides patients through a program tailored by their practitioner.
Practitioners can prescribe from our growing library of videos, easily record a patient being coached through exercises and share these private videos securely with the patient, or prescribe from their own library of videos. Practitioners are empowered to monitor patient progress via the patient dashboard.
Key practitioner features of the Embodia HEP platform include:
- Quick onboarding -- use it right away without extensive training required
- Customize HEPs with videos from the Embodia library
- Upload your videos quickly and easily
- Create a clinic library of content
- Ability to record patients in session on private, secure mobile app
- Improved patient-practitioner relationship and adherence to HEP
- Share educational resources with your patients
To learn more about Embodia for HEP please visit this page.
If you are a pelvic health practitioner, we also recommend that you review the information on this page.
Is a certificate of completion included with this course?
Once you have completed the course, a certificate of completion (including learning hours and course information) will be generated. You can download this certificate at any time. To learn more about course certificates on Embodia please visit this guide.