An Introduction to Embodia for Vestibular Rehab Pros
This free webinar will explore the features and functionality available for vestibular healthcare professionals on Embodia.
In this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Find and prescribe free vestibular exercises, including specifying tracking such as holds in breaths, specific notes, sets, and reps
- Find and share free vestibular patient education
- Find additional paid vestibular resources
- Build questionnaires from templates and from scratch
- Share questionnaires with patients and then monitor results over time
- Build your own diary, such as a sleep-tracking diary
- Create and sell your own courses
- Set up memberships and packages
- Run classes (virtual or in-person)
- Use the Superbills feature (for US cash-based PTs)
- Sign a BAA with Embodia (for US PTs)
This webinar is for all vestibular physiotherapists and professionals. While Embodia offers an all-in-one platform for all physiotherapists and rehabilitation professionals, this webinar will focus on vestibular-specific features.
Live Stream on YouTube
If you can't join live, don't worry! We will stream the live webinar to our YouTube channel and leave it up for 48 hours after the live webinar. You can subscribe to Embodia's YouTube channel here.
PT, Co-Founder of Embodia
Maggie Bergeron is a registered physiotherapist who received her Master of Science in Physical Therapy from McMaster University in 2009 after completing her undergraduate studies at the University of Ottawa where she played on the women's water polo team.
Maggie is the co-founder of Embodia. She continues to see a small caseload of patients virtually and holds a Status-Only Appointment (lecturer ranking) with the Department of Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto.
Embodia is an all-in-one practice management system that lets clinicians and clinic owners power their practice all from one platform.
We are on a mission to transform the way healthcare is delivered by empowering clinicians with the tools, technology, and education to deliver data-driven care, and empower clinics and clinic owners to maximize their success.
Embodia offers an unmatched breadth and depth of services including recorded and live online courses, HEP, telerehab, billing, charting, reporting, scheduling, two-way messaging, and more.
We are committed to building new solutions for an antiquated healthcare system and to helping physiotherapists and rehab pros globally redefine themselves and their expertise in a changing world.