Clinics on Embodia
For the clinic manager
Welcome to Clinics on Embodia
What are the benefits of becoming a Clinic?
How do I sign up as a Clinic?
Adding and/or removing practitioners from your clinic
Managing who has access to your clinic
Adding your Embodia account payment information
Buying a course on behalf of a colleague
What happens when I remove a clinician from my clinic on Embodia?
Changing the clinic name
Referring other clinics
Statistics and reports
Clinics have the following features and benefits:
- The ability to create their own clinic library of patient exercises/patient education (video/text/images);
- The ability to 'share' patients so multiple clinicians/trainers can see what the patient has already been prescribed and how well they are doing;
- The clinic manager/owner has the option to purchase courses on behalf of their staff;
- The clinic manager/owner can view overall statistics and insights into clinic activity (patients added, number of programs prescribed, number of exercises prescribed, etc.);
- The clinic manager/owner can manage subscription payments, add/remove therapists, and add telerehab accounts.